Innovative Mobility is the ultimate bodywork for optimizing athletic performance, resolving pain, and preventing injury. Whether you want to tune your body into a flawless athletic machine, or simply want to get in and out of the car without your knees cracking, this bodywork is for you. The specialized techniques used in this treatment include transverse friction massage, cupping, tooling, balls, deep tissue release, and trigger point therapy. The mobility session is dynamic in nature with several different positions and body sections being treated. The work is very deep as it targets specific structures. It is the perfect compliment to those fitness enthusiasts who are already using bands, foam rollers, balls, and dynamic stretching to improve their performance. Innovative Mobility is designed to quickly and effectively improve your flexibility, joint range of motion, function, and strength.
- How long is the bodywork session? 90 minutes.
- What should I wear? Men should wear workout shorts. Women may wear tights or workout shorts and strapless bras or swim suit tops.
- Can I get a particular injury worked on? No. The bodywork is specific to target certain structures to improve your mobility.
- What sections of the body are treated? Head, hands, feet, stomach, chest, shoulders, hips, back, and neck.
- Can I omit a certain area? No. This bodywork is designed around a specific routine to include all areas listed.